Pulaski County Residents: Free ACT booster classes at UALR
By Samuel G. Smith on Monday, July 2, 2012
Here's what you need to know:
- Classes will be taught by instructors from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
- There will be two separate classes of 30 students who will be taking the course.
- On Monday through Thursday, there will be a morning session from 9 a.m. to noon and an afternoon session from 1 to 4 p.m. (the morning session is a different group of students than the afternoon session).
- On Friday, all students will take a practice ACT at the same time in a timed setting.
- All students must live in Pulaski County, be in the 10th through 12th grades this coming school year, and already have scores from a previously taken ACT.
- Students need to bring their own snacks and drinks throughout the week.
- There is no cost for this program.