NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This contest is open only to those who follow contest rules and comment, like and follow @ArkansasNext and this post and who are 13 or older as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of Arkansas, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Arkansas Business Publishing Group, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Arkansas Business Publishing Group as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 5, 2018 at 4 p.m. CST and ending July 16, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
4. How to Enter: The contest must be entered by liking the contest Instagram post, following @ArkansasNext on Instagram and commenting and tagging two friends on the post. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Arkansas Business Publishing Group. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Arkansas Business Publishing Group.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the contest (the “Winner”) will receive a #PimpinJoy hat signed by Bobby Bones, a JBL Flip 4 Waterproof Wireless Speaker (valued at $80) and a copy of Arkansas Next magazine. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Arkansas Business Publishing Group. The prize is non-transferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Arkansas Business Publishing Group to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on whether you follow the rules of entry. The winner will be selected at random.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Arkansas Business Publishing Group. Winner will be notified by Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Arkansas Business Publishing Group shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Arkansas Business Publishing Group‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that Arkansas Business Publishing Group, anyone acting on behalf of Arkansas Business Publishing Group, and Arkansas Business Publishing Group’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Arkansas Business Publishing Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Arkansas Business Publishing Group’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Arkansas Business Publishing Group may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Arkansas Business Publishing Group. Arkansas Business Publishing Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Arkansas Business Publishing Group has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Arkansas Business Publishing Group reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Arkansas Business Publishing Group and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ARKANSAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Arkansas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Arkansas Business Publishing Group, 114 Scott St. Little Rock, AR, 72201.
13. The Contest hosted by Arkansas Business Publishing Group is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.